Ball Beyond Limits Skills Development Camp 2016
Ballers, ages 8-17
An elite training camp
(975 Westtown Rd, West Chester, PA 19382)
First session: June 20-23
Second session: June 27-30
9am - 3pm, daily.
Learn how to outwork your opponent and fall in love with the process of becoming great!
How? (registration cost)
First session: $350
Second session: $350
Both sessions: $600
*We will only take the first 100 kids to sign up.
BALL BEYOND wants to help you reach BEYOND your limits! BALL BEYOND Camp offers the most advanced and experienced instruction. Every one of our instructors has college or professional as a player. We also have high qualified high school coaches on hand to offer the most experienced guidance for your kids, to maximize their potential! Our vision at BALL BEYOND is to create an extremely competitive, innovative, intense and fun environment that your kids will never forget. We hope to see you soon!
• Prepared Lunch from Westtown Culinary School
• Pizza Fridays for purchase with our own wooden oven and chef making fresh pizza to your specifications.
• BALL BEYOND T-SHIRT
• NBA and College Guest Appearances and Speakers
• All Instructors with former Professional or College Playing Experience
• Westtown School's state-of-the-art facility
• Mobile app functionality to watch your kids play during certain drills and skill development exercises! Learn more about the app, here.
We will have this bleachers app and parents will have live access to camp from 1-2 hours a day during special guests , games , or training . So we will basically have a live feed into my camp that parents can watch on their mobile device!
• Camp Hours 9 am - 3 pm
• All Campers should arrive at 8:15 to register and check in
• All parents must come into the gym to pickup their kid at the end of each day
• Lunch will be served daily at 12:00 PM
• Prepared by the state-of-the art cafe at Westtown.
• Pizza Fridays!* Freshly-made, wood oven pizzas made by our culinary chefs, right on campus
*Pizzas are an additional cost outside of the offered free lunch
• NBA, overseas, college instructors, high-level High School coaches
• Surprise instructors and guest speakers
• Unrivaled atmosphere, thanks to the state of the art facility at Westtown School .
• We will have at least 3 hours of skill development a day on time of games and competition drills to help these kids really improve over the course of camp!
What YOU MUST to bring to Camp
• T-shirt or basketball jersey
• Athletic shorts
• Socks and basketball sneakers
We want to accommodate your child anyway we can, but we advise that campers not to bring jewelry and or valuables because we are not responsible for securing these items.
We have plenty of basketballs, so there is no need to bring one. If you do please have your name clearly marked on the ball so it does not get misplaced! Have fun we want to offer the best possible experience your kid has ever had and we will do everything we can to create a unique experience to all that attend!
$300 per camper